Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Beloved and My Friend

I am so blessed by you Tyler
In small sweet gestures he reminded me of his love and friendship. He gently coaxed my smile back into place, determined as I was to stay in that dark place I was in. In my moment of weakness, when insecurity flooded in with no warning, he met me with kisses and joyfully prepared my favorite food. My smile was lacking but his smile remained and he continued cheerfully conversing to me, slowly removing the barrier which kept me from him. My tears flowed but his encouragement and understanding flowed all the more. He patiently waited and listened as I searched for words. He is a true friend and lover, and he knew how to bring me back from that dark place. What a gift and what a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment