Monday, May 17, 2010

Alas, I have arrived in Israel!!


It is currently May 18th, 6:13 am here in Israel. :) I arrived yesterday after a very long flight, I was soooo tired. And yet here I am awake at 6:13am. It is really amazing to be here in Jerusalem, the city of the King! We are staying at Jerusalem University College, and it has great big walls that make it look like a castle. Karen, me and the other girls did some exploring of the school and it has staircases everywhere, its so beautiful! We managed to find the roof of the school and it was breathtaking to look out on the city last night. :) Pictures will come soon. Today we get to walk the city, I am SO very excited. Glory to God for giving me such a cool opportunity as this. May you have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. sounds soo familiar, what a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog to put photos on. :D

    I'm excited for you, but i miss you already and want you to come back! LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyler! Def a blessing :) Its amazing!

    Aw, I miss you too Jackie! It's kinda difficult to do this because the website is in Hebrew...but I'll figure it out soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete